Thursday 21 June 2012

Danny Fernandez flying down to Rio....

Following last week's Judith Ricketts post, I was emailed by Danny Fernandez, who some of you might remember was on the course at the same time as Judith. He's the one that flew over from Barcelona especially! I know, I still can't quite believe he did that!

Anyway, here's what he had to say.......

Hey Andrew,

Ive been meaning to mail you, I was in the same course as Judy, and also had a full cover front page and interview for a Barcelona magazine in March (see below), and shortly after the course I won a trip to Brazil where one of my photos was exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art, in Rio de Janeiro. My pics were also published in a magazine / booklet.

Thanks again for you help!

Dan

P.S. I also had my first paid photoshoots last week, taking product photography and photos for a fashion blogger!


Well, Danny, I'm chuffed for you. Great pictures. And a trip to Rio? Fantastic.

Can we have a large round of applause for Danny please?

No comments:

Post a Comment