Monday 9 August 2010

Email from Patrick....June 17th 2010

Hi Andrew

I am now the Social Diary Photographer for The Latest Magazine in Brighton....which is a free weekly, full colour publication available at over 1000 outlets across the south of England featuring stylish editorial and a huge property listings section with a readership of over 100,000 per week. The magazine comes with Latest 7, the weekly entertainment & fashion guide, complete with TV listings.

I now also cover the monthly Front Cover Photograph for The Peacehaven Directory and last month had some photos and editorial about a disabled ex-soldier completing the Brighton Marathon.

I have recently covered the Sussex Business Awards for Midnight Communications where there were pictures in the Argus and next month Absolute Brighton and Sussex Life.

Also a number of private sporting events (golf and football) with help from Adrian Carey, where I print on site.

Together with the accreditation from the PGA covering the Pro-Am Tournaments across the south of England hopefully I am building up a decent portfolio of work.

Alot of this work has been generated by my networking AND with the knowledge that I gained from your course, which has been such a valuable asset to me.

A BIG THANK YOU once again....

kind regards

Patrick Kneath
Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment