Friday 2 September 2011

Up front with Nigel Goddard

I had a nice little email this week from Nigel Goddard, who was on our first course....

"When I left your course, I said that it was an objective to get a cover with Horse and Hound magazine.


Last week I went to Luhmuhlen in Germany for the European Eventing Championships and as an accredited photographer I used the press facilities fully for the first time. I sent several photos during the event to Horse and Hound on-spec and when I arrived back in the UK last Monday I received an email from the Picture Editor who said "Really excellent shots you sent us, nicely captioned and I'm really pleased you got the cover."


All credit to your course and how to take shots and present photos to editors. I am now looking for more Horse and Hound covers!


Nigel"


Andrew writes.....Well done Nigel, I feel myself bursting with pride here. That is really something brilliant and I am delighted for you. Did I say well done? Let's have a look at Nigel's front cover shall we? Fantastic.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Nigel, I too was on that first course. Oh, I should use this to plug http://www.mediafox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8 pic and well done Nigel - another success from the guys on the first course!!!!

    ReplyDelete