Friday 14 January 2011

Nigel: It's all bullocks!

Hello Andrew,

Now that winter has arrived I have turned my attention from horses back to cats.  Although I did go to see the Coakham Bloodhounds (http://www.coakhambloodhounds.com) in action and got more action than I bargained for!

First, somebody fell off at the first jump and knocked themselves out, so I found myself taking pictures of the air ambulance rather than horses and hounds, then I went into a field to get a good position to photograph the hunt and got chased out again by a herd of bullocks!

Last month I was official photographer at the Supreme Cat Show at the NEC.  So I have now had photos published in both of the leading cat magazines, Catworld and Your Cat.

Photography is anything but dull!




Andrew says: 

Brilliant stuff! I would also add, completely unnecessarily, keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment