Wednesday 26 January 2011

Nick Morgan and Mediafox

On a job last week, I bumped into another ex-student from the first course - Nick Morgan - who was telling me about what he's been up to in the past few months. Here's the email he sent the next day with full details......

New site here, www.MediaFox.co.uk, it's early days but work already coming in. Doing filming for www.lookandfeelyounger.co.uk and www.bigleapchallenge.com and building a few websites. I charge £20 an hour, so buttons, but at this stage it's building things up.

I started with a Flip video recorder and have now just sold my 50D to buy a Cannon 550D - much higher quality.

Of course much of your teaching naturally applies to video and I wouldn't have been taking photos as good as these http://www.mediafox.co.uk/fox/Photography.html without the course.

Cheers

Nick

Really good stuff, Nick. Thanks for letting me share it with the others, who I feel sure will find it interesting as well. It's good to hear that students can take aspects of the course and bend them ever so slightly to their own advantage. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment