Friday 14 January 2011

JAlbum

Hello all

I did a wedding recently, the first one in a long time and it was a lot of fun.

Anyway, I was looking all over the web for some way to upload the pictures and take print orders from customers. I was looking to buy some software but could find nothing that felt right to me. Then I found this free program called JAlbum which I think you should check out. It could prove to be a useful commercial tool for some of you.

(This sound like an advert, doesn't it? Honestly, I am not on the Jalbum payroll.....sadly).

Anyway, here is where you can download the software, which takes no time at all. I found tutorials on YouTube that showed me how to use it and I am very happy with it so far. I found it pretty easy to use and highly adaptable (ie loads of different background skins and so forth).

Here is a link to the wedding I did and the design I chose. Click on a picture for print options, slide-shows etc. In case you're wondering why there are no outdoor shots, it was just before Christmas during the snow chaos, and didn't start until late afternoon by which time it was dark, freezing and knee-deep in snow!

If any of you go for it, I would be interested in feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment