Wednesday 24 November 2010

News from Kim Freeman

Hi Andrew.

I have a couple of things. The website that purchased one of my photos came on line a week ago. Screen grab attached. Also I've had 3 photo published in BH Life Magazine Nov/Dec 2010 issue. This magazine is Bournemouth Borough Council's main communication to it's residents and goes to 85,000 homes.......

 

As well as my website www.kimfreeman.co.uk I also have a blog: http://kimfreemanphotography.blogspot.com/
I have added more photos to Alamy. Been putting together a portfolio of studio product shots and during September with the weather being so good I did a series of photos around Boscombe and Bournemouth which I presented to the Bournemouth Tourism for possible purchase. All these are on the blog.


Andrew replies.....Great stuff, Kim! Well done. I especially like the picture of the Geffrye Museum in London on your blog. I went there a week after you shot that picture, only to find it was closed. Nice sky on the bowls picture.

1 comment:

  1. That's a shame about missing going into the Museum. It's a wonderful place, I hope you get back sometime. I was born just a few street's away and spent most Saturday mornings there when I was a kid.

    Nice to other people doing so well.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete