Friday 13 August 2010

Noticias sobre Roberto (*News about Roberto)

Hi Andrew!

I´m writing to tell you that I read all your emails but I don´t reply them because (as you know) my English is not good. Anyway I appreciate all your efforts. I´ve just taken a look to your blog

I´m in Spain now, I came back last month. Finally I decided to do a Photography Master in Madrid. I learnt a lot in your course so I think that i can take advantage of a Master too. The college is called EFTI, I don´t know if you hear about them.

Once I begin the Master I´ll try to sell my pictures to get some money, now I´m quite busy with other things.

If you have to come to Madrid for any reason, contact me ok?, I´ll be glad to help you.

Give my regards to the rest of the class if you meet them.

Best wishes teacher!


Teacher says....."Gracias, amigo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment